Kara Design Group is a design and marketing company that helps small businesses grow by offering solutions through web design & development, print design, and photography services.
We enable clients to focus on other aspects of their business while we focus on making their brands live up to their full potential.
We also design & develop online solutions that work harder. By incorporating necessary optimizations as part of the design process, our sites perform better in searches, rank higher, and create more sales/leads for clients.
Whether it’s creating a logo, shooting product and people images, tweaking an existing site design, or launching a full-blown campaign, Kara Design Group values and encourages lifetime customer relationships and enjoys helping clients flourish in business.
Why work with us?
We can do pretty much whatever it takes…
To provide small businesses with design and marketing solutions to help them grow brand identity, increase their online presence, and dominate over their competitors.
- To deliver innovative and creative ideas.
- Embrace change and grow through challenges.
- To continually pursue growth and knowledge.
- To display passion and enthusiasm for our industry and clients.
- Be mindful and respectful of family, ours and our client’s.
- To pursue integrity, living and working both honestly and ethically.
- Have fun, think beyond borders, and enjoy the journey.
Years of Experience
What makes us a good fit?
- ATTENTIVE — It’s our business to learn about your business.
- EQUITABLE — We don’t sell services you really don’t need.
- LOYAL — Long-term business relationships make us happy.
- APPROACHABLE — Small projects don’t annoy us; big ones don’t overwhelm us.
- FLEXIBLE — We offer rush and emergency services.
- MINDFUL — We can operate within a budget, as long as it’s agreeable.
- PERSONABLE — If we can’t answer the phone, a real person calls back.
Kara Design Group was recommended to us by an SEO expert and it was the best advice we’ve gotten! Our previous website was a disaster. Completely outdated, it had no visual appeal, a non-functional search, multiple broken links, and zero useful information about our company. It needed to be re-built from the ground up. We…